Protect Your Generator With an Extended Warranty
Just like any other machine, parts on your generator can break down occasionally. Avoid unexpected out-of-pocket costs by purchasing an extended warranty on your unit.
- Repair of all failures due to defects in material, workmanship, or design
- Standard warranty coverage (until your extended warranty starts)
- Immediate benefits available
- Choice of coverage level
What’s Not Included?
- Routine, scheduled maintenance
- Repair of failures due to improper installation, storage, maintenance, or applications
- Repair of failures due to abuse, misuse, or neglect by the customer
Home Generator Warranties
Your home generator is an investment. Guard against unexpected expenses if your unit should ever break down with an extended warranty. Cummins offers a warranty program for residential models. Different coverage options are available so you can get the exact level of protection you’re looking for.
Light Commercial Generator Warranties
Having a power failure at your business is a big problem. Your light commercial generator needs to work on a moment’s notice. But if something goes wrong, you’ll want to make sure it gets fixed fast—without a big bill. Take advantage of the Cummins extended warranty program and know that we’ll back you up.